“Medical decisions should not be made based on advertising. Consult a physician on the benefits and risks of particular medical marijuana products.”
Cannabis Infused Hashbrown Casserole
- 26oz shredded hashbrowns (thawed preferred)
- 2 cups shredded cheddar or Colby cheddar
- ¼ cup onion
- 1 cup milk
- ½ cup beef broth
- 4 TBSP melted cannabutter
- Garlic powder
- Salt & pepper
- Preheat oven to 425 degrees
- Mix all ingredients together
- Line 9x13 baking dish with butter, can use cannabutter
- Bake for 45-60 minutes
You can also put 4-6 pats of canna butter on top to melt through
Cannabis Infused Sweet Potato Souffle
- 3 cups mashed sweet potatoes
- 1 cup sugar
- ½ cup canna butter- melted
- 1/3 cup milk
- 2 eggs beaten
- 1 tsp vanilla
Mix above ingredients and put in oven safe baking dish
- 1 cup light brown sugar
- 1/3 cup canna butter-softened
- ½ cup flour
- 1 cup chopped pecans
Mix above ingredients very roughly. Crumble on top of souffle
Bake at 350 degrees for 25 minutes
Sweet Potato High Pie Recipe
You'll need 2 pre-made vegan pie crusts and a food processor.
• Prep Time: 80 Minutes
• Cook Time: 105 Minutes
• Total Time: 120 Minutes
• Serves: 10-12 People
• Calories: 210 cal
• 2 Pre-made vegan pie crusts
• 2 Large sweet potatoes
• ¾ Cup of cane sugar
• 3 tablespoons of cannabis infused coconut oil
• 1 teaspoon of vanilla extract
• 2 Heaping tablespoons of com starch or arrow root
• 1 teaspoon of cinnamon
• ½ teaspoon of ground nutmeg
• ½ teaspoon of salt
• 1 tablespoon of minced fresh ginger or ½ teaspoon of ginger powder
1. Pre-heat oven to 425°F
2. Pierce holes in 2 large sweet potatoes with a fork. Rub oil all around sweet potatoes making sure they're well saturated. Line a cookie sheet with parchment paper and bake sweet potatoes for 45-min to 1 hr. Let them cool for 10-15 mins.
3. Follow instruction for pre-made pie crusts
4. Add all recipe ingredients, excluding the pie crusts, to a food processor and blend until smooth and creamy.
5. Fill pie crusts with filling and bake for 45 mins at 350°F for 30-45 mins. Allow pie to cool for at least 20 mins or overnight in the refrigerator. Top with vegan whipped topping (I use the coconut based Tru Whip Brand) and enjoy!
Because this recipe is lightly dosed it's a great way to integrate cannabis cuisine with family and friends who are beginners. Be sure to check out more ideas for cannabis-infused recipes.You can always taste the filling before you pour it into the pie crusts. Add and adjust the sugar and spices as you please.
Weed-Infused Pumpkin Pie
Pie that gets you high!
Course: Dessert keyword: (Cannabutter), Pie Servings: 6 people Author'. Steph Van De Ven Cost 25
• Large Mixing Bowl Or Kitchen Mixer
• Pie Dish
• 8 oz cream cheese soffn'e:d
• 2 cups canned pumpkin puree
• 1 cup sugar
• 1/4 tsp salt
• 2 eggs sligb'tlyJ bate,n
• 1 cup half and half cream
• 1/3 cup cannabutter
• 1 tsp vanilla extract
• 1/2 tsp ground cinnamon
• 1/4 tsp ground ginger
• 1/4 tsp nutmeg
• 1 x NINE inch unbaked pastry shell
• 1 cup Cannabis Whipped Creamjustbeaus')[0U can!
1. Preheat oven to 350 degrees
2. Beat cream in a large mixing bowl or kitchen mixer. Add the pumpkin and beat until combined.
3. Add the sugar and salt. Beat.
4. Add the eggs, half-and-half, and Cannabutter. Beat until combined.
5. Beat in the remaining vanilla, cinnamon, and ginger until combined.
6. Pour the filling into the pie crust. Bake for 45-50 minutes, or until the center is set.
7. Let pie cool and room temperature before topping with whipped cream.
Preparation time: 5 minutes
Cooking time: 25 minutes
12 ounces of fresh cranberries
¾ cup golden brown sugar
½ cup of orange juice
1-2 tablespoons of cannabis-infused coconut oil ½ teaspoon of lemon zest
Salt and pepper to taste
1. Rinse the fresh cranberries through a strainer under cool water and remove any visible stems or bad spots.
2. Pour half of the cranberries into a mixing bowl then set them aside for the moment.
3. Place a saucepan on a burner that is set to low heat, and add in the remaining cranberries, brown sugar, orange juice, lemon zest, salt and pepper.
4. Stir the mixture frequently while you cook it over low heat for 10 minutes.
5. Now crank up the heat to medium and cook the cranberries for an additional 10 minutes or until they all burst.
6. Toss in the cranberries that are still sitting in the bowl and reduce the heat to low.
7. Now add the cannabis-infused cooking oil to the cranberry sauce and cook it all together for S more minutes before removing the saucepan from the heat.
Prep time: 5
Cook time: 15
2 tablespoon cannabis oil
1 tablespoon mustard
1 tablespoon sweet relish
4 tablespoon mayonnaise
1 teaspoon cayenne or black pepper
1 tablespoon fresh italian parsley, finely chopped, plus 1/2 tablespoon for garnish
sa It, to taste
1 teaspoon paprika
Place eggs in a medium pot and cover with cold water. Set over high heat and bring to boil. Once water comes to a boil, lower heat to simmer and cook the eggs for 10 -12 minutes. Transfer eggs to an ice bath to stop the cooking. Let the eggs sit in cold water for 2 minutes, then peel off the shells.
Cut the eggs in half and put all the yolks in a mixing bowl. Add the rest of the ingredients except the paprika and mix until the consistency is smooth and creamy.
Put the mixture in a piping bag and evenly fill the egg whites. Garnish the eggs with the parsley and paprika. Refrigerate for at least 15 minutes or until ready to serve.